Blog Background

Monday, February 1, 2016

Great Sports Bra Find

Do you agree... your sports bra must be comfortable, not too restrictive but give you that perfect amount of support?! And I like to add in, mine must have padding for modesty purposes and cost me less than $50. 

Well, guess what?! Through my purchase of this product for testing and reviewing, I fell in love with this sports bra (and the price tag, under $20!). It's my new favorite and as soon as the ones I want are available in my size, I am ordering more! 

Here is the one I got. I have been wanting a black sports bra. I am one of those people who like to match, even when I am working out at home, in my garage, where no one else will see me. 

Ok, so I was forced to order a size SM b/c that was the only option available. I am normally a medium but after adjusting this to the max, it fit just fine. A little tight, but better than not tight enough.


There are so many things to love about this bra:

1) Thick, padded straps for extra support, esp for those who are heavier set/more blessed.
2) Mesh throughout. The inside is lined with mesh and I did my best to get pics of that. This helps keep you cool during your workout. I especially love that there is that mesh lining right in the center. The padding in this one is not removable. (pic below) 

3) Now let's talk more about support. The racerback allows for extra support across your  back. These are adjustable straps as well! There's a little more mesh in the back to keep you cool. There are three settings you can choose from to tighten your bra with the typical bra hooks. Again, this was super helpful for me since this was just a little small for me. 
4) Super cute design. I love this print, and all the other color options available. Here's a close up.

If this design is not quite your style, or maybe you don't quite like this color. They have several options to choose from. This one in particular comes in 3 colors, including this "Grey". Another one of my favorite styles is this one. That is a pullover style and has padding as well. 

Anyway, I hope you found this product review helpful! You can purchase this same bra here

** I was not paid to provide this review. However, I did receive this product at a discount in exchange for testing and providing my honest and unbiased review on Amazon.com. **






No comments:

Post a Comment